TIME LEFT TO ORDER YOUR SANTA LETTERS

Tuesday, December 4, 2012


HO HO HO! SANTA IS BACK!

The past two years I have really enjoyed writing 'letters from Santa'.
My little business and has been a wonderful experience. Thank you!

It is time to order your letters this year again! The customized letters are $10 each, and they will reach your children between the 15th and 22nd of December. Please get started right away. Christmas is almost here!!!

Recently one of my teachers had a baby. Baby Riya was born with a condition that will require many expensive treatments. Our school has set up a 'Baby Riya Fund', to help my teacher's family during this difficult time. I’ve been thinking about how I can help support Baby Riya. So this year, I am going to donate 40 % of the money I make to the fund. It feels good that I can help in some way. 

Every letter your order will not only bring a smile to your children's faces, but help another. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!As the Christmas is arriving the Santa's are also very busy!We need to write a pleasing
    Letters for them!!

    ReplyDelete